Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentine Gift Bag

When I saw the PPA 152 color challenge this week, I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's Day. I made a card for my hubby that I will post later in the week. Don't want him to catch a sneak peek! Here are the colors.

PrimrosePoolRed

I was also inspired to make a gift bag in the same color scheme, so was thrilled that the PTI contest for today was to make a tag or gift packaging from an on line inspiration. I have both a bag and tag. I don't happen to have Primrose Petals ink, so I substituted PTI's Berry Sorbet which worked nicely. Here is the finished product. Just need to stop by the dollar store this week to pick up some matching tissue paper and I am set for Valentine's Day.



Supplies
PTI - Berry Sorbet ink, Tag Sale #3 Die, Heart-2-Heart #3, Trendy Tree Tops, Script Sentiments
SU - Pool Party ink, ribbon and cardstock, Poppy Parade ink, Whisper White cardstock
Misc. - white gift bag

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment