Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Day

I think it's finally safe to post the card I made for my hubby since he's out reffing basketball tonight, and again tomorrow evening. If he finds any time to go on line, he likely won't get much beyond checking sports scores! It was inspired by the PPA 152 color challenge:
PrimrosePoolRed

I love how the splash of blue is a different twist on the typical Valentine's color theme, and makes it seem a little more guy friendly. I also gave the background a herringbone texture for a masculine touch. The large red heart was handcut and given a plaid texture.

 


Supplies
cardstock: white - PTI,  pool party/real red/primrose petals - SU
dies: fashionable hearts - SU,  wonderful words - PTI
impression plates: herringbone/plaid - PTI
ink: pool party - SU
stamp: sew simple borders - PTI
ribbon: pool party ruffled grosgrain - SU
slot punch: SU

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment