Saturday 2 March 2013

10 Min. Craft Dash #12

I was at a loss for an idea to participate in the 10 Minute Craft Dash until I saw the layout sketch for this week's CAS(E) this sketch! challenge. I thought it looked like it could be pulled of in less than 10 minutes. Just barely! 9 min. 33 sec. I didn't time myself for the more complex version I made for that challenge. I'm sure it took at least 3 times that long.
 
Here is the color scheme for this challenge:
CD_12
 
I thought I'd better keep it pretty simple since I've never attempted this before. Hopefully with a little practice I can work my way up to something a little more complicated. Here's my "masterpiece".
Oh, well.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: white and hawaiian shores cs, kraft button
SU: teeny tiny wishes, soft suede and melon mambo cs, soft suede ink
Other: Sizzix daisies #2 die, hemp twine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment