Saturday 2 March 2013

CAS(E) this sketch! #17

I've been loving the Muse challenge the last few weeks, so decided to tackle this week's CAS(E) this sketch!, too.

I know. I'm really not thinking outside the box, at all, on this one. I couldn't help it. As soon as I looked at the sketch, I saw this card in my head and couldn't get it out, so I just went ahead and made it. That's OK, afterall, it is called CAS(E) this sketch! I love this layout so I traced the cut-outs so that I'd have a template if I needed it another day for a quick card. Still stuck on this color scheme from my Muse card yesterday, so ran with that, too. Here is the inspiration sketch:

Who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to do something a little more original tomorrow?
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: white, limeade ice, and aqua mist cs, ocean tides ink
SU: baja breeze cs, kiwi kiss corduroy button, teeny tiny wishes
Other: Sizzix daisies #2 die, scotch foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment