Tuesday 5 March 2013

CFC92


CAS-ual Friday Challenge #92 was to stamp a background as the base of your project. I am on a mission at the moment to challenge myself to work as many unused stamp supplies as possible into the projects I post, so I pulled out the patterned strip from SU's Summer Silhouettes set. I don't know why I haven't used it yet. It's pretty, but I've never felt inspired to use it with the floral stamps in that set. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge, so I stamped it repeatedly in Concord Crush ink to make the background. I added a strip of PTI's Winter Wisteria to emboss the sentiment from Happy Harlequin on, then punched out a 1-3/4" window for the circular focal image from SU's Serene Silhouettes (also previously unused!). It was stamped on the white card base with PTI's Limeade Ice, and topped off with some 1/4" white satin ribbon and a tiny bow. The patterned panel was popped up with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment