Thursday 14 March 2013

Make it Monday #107



Clear cardstock and Copics?! Sounds like too much fun to pass up on, so a quick card and a quick post. Well, the coloring wasn't that quick. Those poppies are pretty small, especially the stems, but I had lots of time to color while watching Idol. I even tried stamping them horizontally and colored those, and I liked that panel too, so I made a second card. I couldn't decide what sentiment I should use, so left it blank. I may just wait and see what I want to use it for and add something then.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: clear, white and simply chartreuse cardstocks
SU: pleasant poppies, teeny tiny wishes, word window punch, pool party ink, poppy parade cs
Other: sepia versafine ink, copics, crop-a-dile, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment