Tuesday 30 April 2013

CFC99

 It's a big week for birthdays in my family this week with my husbands 40th today, and my niece's 6th tomorrow, so it works out well the theme for this CAS-ual Fridays challenge is Birthday Bash. Obviously this card is for my niece, not my husband!
cfc99
The weather has taken a turn for the ugly, but I'm trying to keep it positive with a summery pinwheel spinner. Question is, can a spinner be CAS? My friend Sue says yes, as long as it's not "frou-frou". I'd say it's more clean than frou-frou. I don't really do frou-frou!
I thought this DSP was really cute and just the right scale for this pinwheel. I hope my niece likes it even though it's not pink. Pretty much everything she owns is pink and purple, but I suspect that's because my sister is the one picking it out, and I think, at 6, she should be expanding her horizons! Besides, I don't have any pink DSP. I used a 2 inch square for the pinwheel, and several layers of white and one DSP die cut to simulate a chipboard number.

Does this pinwheel remind anyone else of being 6?

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: pawsitively prints II DSP, word window punch, tempting turquoise ink
PTI: stampers select white cardstock
Cuttlebug: number die
CTMH: tiny typewriter alphabet
other: flower brad, pop dot, scotch foam tape, pennies

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh... looooooooove your interactive pinwheel card!!! sooooo adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete