Monday 1 April 2013

OLW133 - Shapes Galore


This One Layer Wednesday challenge, hosted on Simplicity, is to repeat a geometric shape. This would be a perfect opportunity to use my hexagons, harlequins or squares and make a masculine card, but I wasn't in the mood, so I did the opposite and chose a feminine circle instead. I'm trying my best to summon spring this week. The snow bank in my back yard has got to go!
 
I don't think this picture is really telling the whole story. The tall tree in the center is about 40 ft. tall, and 150 ft. away, and the bank in front of it is about 10 ft. high. There is another, newer bank in front of that one that's about 6 ft. high and 50 ft. away from the house. It gets closer every time there's a big wind. This is our 7th winter here, and we've never seen anything quite this bad. Hopefully it's a one time thing!

I also have a second card which I'll add as a second post.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: stampers select white cs, think big favorites #13, wonderful words: holiday
SU: just believe, daffodil delight, pacific point and tempting turquoise inks


2 comments:

  1. Oh happy colors and springy theme make a lovely, lovely card!

    Hope by now you're clearing out from under some of that snow!

    ReplyDelete