Saturday 11 May 2013

Muse #16


Happy Saturday! Normally, for me, that means more time for stamping, but today I really need to clean up the disaster zone of craft supplies I'm currently sitting in. It remains to be seen whether there will be time for crafting, but I will certainly make some time for craft blog reading before I tackle anything else. Really, who cares about cleaning when there are new products from PTI to salivate over? Not me.

I'm not in need of a teacher card, but can always use thank you cards, and love adding woodgrain texture to everything, so I opted to use those elements along with the color scheme for this Muse challenge project.

The die cut felt flowers and faux stitching are a fun way to add more dimension to a simple layout.

Here's is the fun inspiration created by Laurie Willison, a thank you for a teacher:
IMG_8688
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: kraft and white cardstock, harvest gold and spring moss felt, tag sale #5 die, heart to heart 7 die, woodgrain impression plate,
SU: poppy parade cardstock and ink, itty bitty banners stamp and die, linen thread
other: green baker's twine, white gel pen, foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty. I like you take on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the woodgrain embossed tag and felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty take on this week's Muse - I'm so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanis, this is really pretty! I love those felt flowers (definitely gonna file that away in the memory bank! :) You get my vote!

    ReplyDelete