Wednesday 19 June 2013

Fusion #11


Hi there! I've had some requests lately for baby cards, so when I looked at the sketch on the Fusion challenge blog, the first thing that came to mind was a baby card in pastels. I was digging around in my stash for something that would work in a square shape and found a stamp shaped die and matching embossing folders that I've never used, one with a cute little baby carriage. They came with my Cuttlebug several years ago, and I'd completely forgotten I even had them. Score 2 points for me! An unused supply has been used, and I have a baby card for the shoe box.

Here's a look at the sketch that started it off:

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: barely banana, pretty in pink, certainly celery, and bashful blue scraps, bashful blue ink, short and sweet greeting
PTI: white card stock
Cuttlebug: die and embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I just voted for you. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. ;-) Makes a great baby card. And hooray for using long-lost/neglected supplies!! Thank you for joining our Fusion challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how SWEET is this?! Awesome Baby Card! thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete