Wednesday 26 June 2013

Fusion #12

Welcome to the Fusion challenge! I didn't think I would have time to play along this week, but we are experiencing a crazy thunderstorm here right now, complete with hail. I can't sleep 'til it calms down a bit, so I thought, why not put a quick card together. I followed the sketch from Jackie's challenge, and also incorporated the bright color scheme from Lesley's challenge for a simply cheery card.
I used satin ribbon to emulate the three stripes in the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: daffodil delight satin ribbon and melon mambo textured cardstock and ink
PTI: white and limeade ice cardstock
other: EK Success flower punch, Recollections iridescent rhinestones, Hero Arts everyday sayings, green and orange satin ribbon from Michael's

2 comments:

  1. Fun use of the ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Tanis - love the ribbons! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete