Tuesday 25 June 2013

PTI June Blog Hop

It's June 25th?! Where has June gone? I didn't realize it was so late, and completely forgot it was blog hop time at Papertrey Ink until I saw the post in my e-mail today. 'Tis the season for weddings and I'm really in need of some wedding cards, and this month's gold theme is just perfect for a traditional card with lots of white and a touch of gold, so that's just what I did.

No time tonight for lots of details! Good thing it's a simple card. I will include the "recipe" below.

June-Blog-Hop
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: stamper's select white cardstock, signature greetings II
SU: embossing folder
Inkadinkadoo: wedding set
Other: Versamark ink, gold filigree embossing powder, gold ribbon from Michael's, corner chomper

11 comments:

  1. Love the simple yet super elegant look! I think I try to put too much into a wedding card. I'm pinning yours to help me remember that sometimes more is less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when it comes to wedding cards! I resisted the urge to mat with gold cardstock. I may try one that way too though, just to see which I like better.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful wedding card Tanis! Love the white on white with a touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect wedding card, Tanis! So glad you were able to hop along. And by the way, love the title of your blog and that your husband refers to you as The Duchess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still making me way along the PTI hop! Your sweet card with the golden rings is so precious, Tanis! Great embossing, both dry and heat!!

    ReplyDelete