Tuesday 9 July 2013

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

It's Tuesday, so why not play along with Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger, Scene in Tangerine? I'm so sad that I missed out on the Muse challenge this week because I've been busy painting the house, but it's a little rainy this morning, so I can spare some time for a little crafting.

This is the first time I've done a Moxie fab challenge. I was so drawn to the summery colors in this inspiration photo that I couldn't resist diving in. Sadly, I realized I don't really have much in that luscious tangerine shade like the ric rac in the photo, but I was able to create it by adding a dash of pink watercolor crayon to a more orange tone.

Looks like the skies are clearing, so I guess it's time for me to get back outside and get painting!
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
Stamps: daisy cluster (Stampendous), teeny tiny wishes (SU)
Cardstock: rustic white (PTI), apricot appeal and pear pizzazz (SU)
Ink and coloring: sepia Versafine ink, blender pens and watercolor wonder crayons (SU)
Accessories: hemp twine and button (SU)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanis! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete