Wednesday 14 August 2013

FFC14

Hi there,
Here I go again, getting in on the Festive Friday challenge at the last minute! Actually I'm pretty amazed that I'm posting 2 days in a row. That's a record for me during summer.

This time around, the theme is candy cane, but I was disappointed to miss out on snowflakes a few weeks ago because I really wanted to try out this new border die, so I merged the two together. I stuck with a simple red and white color scheme to compliment the candy cane greeting.
 The "merry" die cut is popped up with foam tape to make sure it's the star of the show
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
cardstock: white (PTI), white and poppy parade (SU)
dies: wonderful words (PTI), gabriella border (Memory Box), snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
stamps: wonderful word and super stripes (PTI)
ink: poppy parade (SU) and Versamark
embossing powder: detail white (Stampendous)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love all the texture and the simple red and white colour scheme! Love the MB border die - so delicate and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Tanis...last minute or not! (I'm a last minute kinda gal, myself!;) Love the embossing, and your die cuts are so striking! Really beautiful!!! So glad you could join us again at FF!!

    ReplyDelete