Sunday 3 November 2013

MIM#138/Muse#41

Hi there,
I didn't think I would get any time for stamping this weekend, but I finally had some time in front of the tv this evening, so decided to put a card together by combining some elements from this weeks Muse challenge, along with the in-laid die cut technique Betsy demonstrated on Make it Monday last week. This is a card that would be easy to mail because the in-laid die cuts make it pretty flat, except for the puffy snowflakes created with liquid applique.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

P.S. Here's a look at the projects that were the jumping off point for my card.
42

6 comments:

  1. I love how you've combined your inspirations to come up with a card that's all your own! Thanks for playing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love snow puffs and glitter lines. Thanks for playing at Muse Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to create a beautiful card that fit these two challenges, Tanis! Your liquid applique snowflakes are PERFECT! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanis - thanks for your comment on my OLW card - that sentiment is Stampabilities - I got it at Hobby Lobby on a trip to the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, will try to remember that for my next pilgrimage to Hobby Lobby!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love how you were inspired by both cards and yet it turned out to be very much your own design.

    ReplyDelete