Sunday 16 March 2014

CC5/Fusion 6

Hi there,
I squeezed in a bit of stamping time today. I wanted to play along with the Card Concept challenge, because anyone who knows me knows I'm all about lime and espresso! My favourite combo, and a good one for a guy friendly card, and I'm usually short on those, so I designed a clean and layered card. It was also inspired by the Fusion challenge. I used the layout as well as the circular shapes and dots, and lime green, of course.

Here's a look at the inspiration photos:


Thanks for stopping by!
T

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous background embossing Tanis. I love the large white frame too. A great take on the colour challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background stampings on this bright fun card! Thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun - love the movement from all the dots and how the white pops off the lime! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and the embossed background. Thanks for playing with us at Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - it really stands out and makes you want to have a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Tanis! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS card, Tanis. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete