Wednesday 26 March 2014

FFC27

Hi there,
I was glad to realize today that I hadn't yet missed the deadline for Festive Friday, so I squeezed in some crafting time tonight. Crafting has kind of been taking a back burner to work lately, and to my obsession with house renovations, but I just received my latest PTI order today and plan to place a Simon Says Stamp order soon, so I'd better get stamping if I was to justify my purchases!

This blingy snowflake was inspired by this photo:

Who can resist a gorgeous snowflake? Not me! I'm not generally one to collect things (other than stamp supplies, that doesn't count) but I do seem to have an excessive number of snowflakes in my stash of Christmas decorations. I actually have some that are fairly similar to this photo, but in blue, but for the card, I kept pretty true to the photo colors; silver, white and a dash of green, with a smattering of rhinestones on the focal point.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
T

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh…BEAUTIFUL, Tanis!!! So happy you made it in time!!! It's such a pretty design! So happy you could share it with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Tanis! I love the simplicity of it! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete