Sunday 30 March 2014

Muse #60

Hi there,
 
Just making a quick late night post for the Muse challenge. I had hoped to spend a bunch of time stamping this weekend, but ended up shopping for appliances instead. Oh, well. At least I have that item checked off my to do list. 4 shiny new appliance bought and paid for. Now I just have renovate the kitchen so I can have them delivered. Should be simple, right?
 
I loved the colors Lyndal used on her card, which gave me the itch to do a little blue and yellow sponging. I was planning to emboss an image in clear first, but I didn't find anything in my stash as bold as the birch tree image, so I decided to change it up and use a new coverplate for white horizontal stripes instead. A greeting and a button, and I am ready for bed!

Thanks for stopping by,
T

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sponging Tanis - LOVE it! So glad you were inspired to play along with MUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card and such a cool design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever idea - I love the way you've used the cover plate! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LIKE this a real lot! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card- the sponging is terrific.

    ReplyDelete