Sunday 5 October 2014

Fusion - Sunflowers

Hi there,

Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've done any stamping! I've been on a bit of a hiatus because we've been working on some house renovations. I usually stamp less in the summer because I'm busy with outdoor pursuits, but I've never gone this long without stamping. The kitchen reno is still in progress, but maybe I will post some before and after pics when it is done? 

My plans for flying yesterday were cancelled due to weather conditions. That was a bit of a bummer because we had a flour bombing contest planned at my gliding club, but on the plus side, it did give me some time to a bit of stamping.  I was inspired by the Fusion challenge, and decided to incorporate both the picture and sketch into my project.
 
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!
T

5 comments:

  1. Yay Tanis! This is such a beauty! I love big bold circle with the stunning image. The colors and balance are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,. how lovely and elegant this card is... JUST love the name of your blog!! Way to FUSE bot the sketch and image, YAY!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, so HAPPY you did Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your FUSION Tanis - lovely colors on your spray of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stamped image on the stitched circle, great coloring too :) Thank you sharing with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete