Sunday 19 October 2014

Muse #89

Hi there,
I made a bit of time tonight to play along with the Muse challenge. I loved Therese's rolling hills, and I rarely remember to use my patterned paper, so I pulled it out to see what I could find for fields of flowers. This cute little tree seemed the perfect thing to perch on a hill. I couldn't decide what type of card this should be, so I'll wait until I use it to add a sentiment.
 
Here's a look at the adorable card Therese designed as the inspiration for this challenge:
Thanks for stopping by,
T

3 comments:

  1. I laughed reading this - I felt the same way about using patterned paper! But you've been very successful in creating this whimsical scene - it really adds a groovy, springy feeling! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I've been challenging myself to use patterned paper, I keep telling myself that I can't buy it just to look at it... and the theory is that if I do use it, then I can buy more lol. Your card really is wonderful and with that sweet heart peeking out in the tree it could be used for so many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ladies. Sometimes it's all about justifying those purchases! Thanks for giving us a reason to use some, Therese.

      Delete