Saturday 28 February 2015

Muse #106

Hi there,

So glad I could make a bit of time today for the Muse challenge. I liked the way Shona's inspiration card had a narrower front panel with a border peeking out on the right. I should do that more often and use some of my patterned paper. Shona also inspired me to choose pink, which I tend to neglect. Not my fave color, but other people like it, and these cards aren't for me ultimately, so why not?! I also loosely followed her simple layout.

Did you notice my kitty, Jezebelle, in the background of my photo? She hopped up on the chaise to help me get a good shot.
Isn't she helpful? Really, I think she just wants her chair back!

Well, I guess I should get back to kitchen reno. We are getting very close to finishing with installing the travertine on the walls.

 We should have made our way right up the ceiling by the time this weekend is done, so no more stamping for me. That's OK, hubby is reffing basketball the next 3 weekends, so I'm sure I'll have more time to play then!

Thanks for stopping by,
T

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple card, Tanis! The pink looks good! :) Love your take on the Muse's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are renovating our kitchen as well but the work is probably not going as quickly as yours. Your walls look fantastic! So very happy you joined me at Muse this week. Your card is so pretty and the flowers you used are stunning and coloured beautifully. Its funny how we all have colours we don't use often. I'm not a huge fan of orange but as you said, the cards aren't for us so I should make more of an effort to try it out. Thanks for the inspiration. And your cat is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'cat stand'! lol! Beautiful take on this week's Muse Tanis - so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete