Sunday 8 March 2015

CC #30

Hi there,
I made a Thinking of You card today inspired by the Card Concept's latest challenge.

I was drawn to the spring look of the pastel shades in the bouquet, and made a clean, layered card with a bouquet is similar colors. I also added a bit of embossing inspired by the texture of the vase.
Now, I really must get to bed because it's midnight according to the clock. Is anyone else tired of dealing with this whole daylight savings concept? The clock is not fooling me! I know what time it really is, and I'm not looking forward to struggling to get up for work for the next couple of weeks. I really wish we could just put an end to this semi-annual tom-foolery.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

3 comments:

  1. Love the soft yellows on your sweet card, Tanis. And the Gerbera daisies - they always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tanis! Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanis, your vase with flowers is delightfully beautiful! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete