Sunday 15 March 2015

Floral Fusion

Hi there,
Don't you just love anemones? They bloom in the most gorgeous colors. I don't have an anemone stamp set, but I figured this hostess set from SU would do the trick if I watercolored them like anemones.I wouldn't normally think of using chevron stripes vertically, but I initaially started this card following the layout from the Fusion challenge. With these large flowers, it just wasn't working, so I ended up flipping the card to landscape giving me vertical stripes instead. I thought about cutting another piece of vellum, but then decided to just roll with it. Why not?

Here is a look at the challenge graphic that kicked thisproject off:

I love how saturated the colors are. Mine aren't as deep because I used watercolor paints. I think Copics would be fabulous to capture this depth, if only I had the right shades.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Tanis! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete